Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

*** Customizing and or Modding Windows OS's Suggestions ***

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11378 (11378)
Member for 8 years

We will get right to the point here, and if I miss anything please feel feel to mention what it might be. I will edit until everything is covered and explained..
The last few days staff has seen threads from uploaders asking for ideas or thoughts on new releases.
Nothing really wrong with that, but the threads can go on and on forever with basically the same comments etc..
So we thought we would put something together and see if it doesn't ease the burden and help out to..

We will try and do this in simple steps..

1. Pick a great title.. Starting with WIN 10 or 8.1 or 7... Not Windows... Example:
{Win 10 Rog Edition V3 X64 2017 Preactivated}

2. Start your thread with a great DVD BOX COVER ..... Example:
Here next are some from none other than @Mr. Spacely
Feel free to use them or find your own. If you got skills create your own.
Just be sure to use something to start with..

QOWP59.png
QOWZAt.png
QOWvi8.png

QOW7pJ.png

Here are BBcodes. Just copy and paste to thread.

Code:
https://lookimg.com/images/2022/09/15/QOWP59.png
https://lookimg.com/images/2022/09/15/QOWZAt.png
https://lookimg.com/images/2022/09/15/QOWvi8.png
https://lookimg.com/images/2022/09/15/QOW7pJ.png

3. Choose and start with a Full Untouched RTM OS and do not touch /alter or remove anything ...
The is nothing like a fully functioning updateable Operating System In so many members and Staffs opinions..
Also seriously consider both a 86 bit and 64bit Multi Iso for The Thread..
And Not to forget

[
LANGUAGES]
English , Greek , Spanish , Russian , French , Arabic , Czech (Czech Republic) , Danish (Denmark) ,
German (Germany) , Italian (Italy) , Dutch (Netherlands) , Portuguese (Brazil) , Croatian (Croatia)

4. Find Several Great Themes Packs and Icon packs to make it special.. Extra WallPapers too..

5 . Include 3rd party software Start Menu [StartisBacK].. It themes really well..

6. Add some useful software like WinRar or Office etc..

7. Include TeamVeiwer and get familiar with using it...

8. Skip adding all the installation screenshots.. Members can watch them as they install..

Only add 2 to maybe 4 screens of the finish tested work.. [Examples Below].. Test everything before Posting..

QOWz0g.png

QOWxvD.png

Now, lets move on to the Lite Minimal Tweaked Releases.. There is a demand for these but they need to be done right and basic expected functions must work..
To many times staff sees comments about WIFI gone, printer wont install, mic and keyboard not working and the list goes on to long..
So please know everything your doing and how to fix it if its working when making a Lite/Minimal Tweaked Release..
TEST, TEST AND RE-TEST and add Team Viewer to all releases also..
All step 1 thru 8 above should also apply here as well.

:rock:Lastly (PREVIEW/EDIT,PREVIEW/EDIT,PREVIEW/EDIT) until it looks presentable!!!!:rock:

Now let me kindly say this in closing.. Please don't charge threads for requests, ideas or approval as you

build.. The forum has two places for Requests and Special Request Ideas. So watch there also..
You surely know where they are, and I truly hope so.. Good Luck as Always.

DO NOT ASK HOW TO CUSTOMIZE WINDOWS HERE.

YOU WILL RISK BEING BANNED FROM THE FORUM, PERIOD.

Last edited:

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Great post! Personally I'm tired of all the lite versions. Do need more full customized ones like you said 😊

Morph69

âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
336.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
181 (184)
Member for 10 years
I will definitely put into practice what you've mentioned here.
We all still learning (yes, even me) but it's nice to get ideas from others.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Ya no more lite versions from me, I never used to make them always going for full versions.
So back to my old tried and tested ways of not screwing with the OS, it was fun though untill I got
some unexpected things happening or something that wouldn't work.

Unitop4

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
933.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
One thing I think needs to be added is remote desktop needs to be disabled, with a registry option to enable it again if need arises. If left open a port scan can lead to vulnerabilities.

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
this aspect of yours definitely deserves a round of applause. greetings!