Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Seeding help

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinib

Downloaded
154.3 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi i was getting awesome seeding/UL speeds and had a fresh install of windows and now i get really slow UL speeds (DL is fast like normal) even with alot of seeders and leechers , re-downloaded old and new torrents. Settings are applied from "how to increase seeding thread". fyi firewall inbound rules set / reset router and the port is open .. What could be the issue ? did my isp did something ?

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Did you look in here to see if there might be an answer? https://teamos.xyz/threads/so-you-think-your-stats-are-wrong.174472/

trinib

Downloaded
154.3 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@vdogeek hmm looks like i have to wait it out

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@trinib, it has happened to me that when they download from my torrents I see very low speeds, this can be explained by low internet speeds of those users, use of proxy/VPN or the geographical point where they are located (although this could only affect latency, but also affects speed).
I have seen that users in my region download torrents faster than others located in other continents.

If you have your torrent client well configured, don't worry anymore, the problem may be elsewhere.

If you don't know how to configure your torrent client, you can search for help on Google or YouTube, each client has its own configuration to achieve better performance.

I hope this information helps you, there is not much more to contribute here and this thread will be closed soon.
Good luck.

trinib

Downloaded
154.3 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
last night this time i seeded a fair amount of data (17gb ). Seems to be catching up .. thread can close

Status
Not open for further replies.