Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Unraid Server 6.10.3 Pro with Medicines/Medicines

whiffraspy

Downloaded
40.8 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
... like the OP said, "no updates". Also, this is a "test for as long as you like", meaning test, if you do like it so much, is not that expensive. Do buy it. It'll support future development.
Exactly. I'm certain the workaround is easy as there are "hints" out there on the internet as to how you Medicines it, it but not purely so straight forward that I can hack this together.
Personally I decided to buy a basic license, after all I've used the software for a full year (Pro) and it's been just excellent! Basic was more than enough for my needs for now.

@3N3RGY Yep! This version released works just fine. Feel free to use it so long as you don't update. :mask:

3N3RGY

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
... like the OP said, "no updates". Also, this is a "test for as long as you like", meaning test, if you do like it so much, is not that expensive. Do buy it. It'll support future development.
I really like the UnRaid OS ... not sure if I really want spend money for it. I install it and keep it running a few days now. I have some problems about the handling because some parts I don't understand. so this version here is perfect for someone like me to test it, play with it and get some experience.

to buy isn't the big problem but every time I bought a life-time license you can count the time if the developers will go offline because hosting and support need time and money and also the developing need time and money. yes the supported by Lime but I can't believe this OS will be running long term for this amount of money.

lets see ... if I understand the path and dockers and can handle it, I willing to buy a license and supporting the UnRaid Team because its a big Job and I respect it.

Nic410

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
269.3 GB
Uploaded
20.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
..it's a pickle. Version X.XX.XXX will be replaced by a next version. The fact is: nothing is set and done. So the question is: what platform best fit my wanting.
Then we have hardware. IOPs in server grade is better than consumer grade. ECC handling/support. Etc. .
I ended up using Hyper-V. Have access to the same software we all have but Hyper-V does the trick.
But with Hyper-V I can not encrypt a vm in an encrypted folder liker I can with VMware, so VMware it is in a laptop ( in case I "loose it" ) no one will get to the data in those VMs.
I've heard good things about unraid but, is not the best there is .... I'm not saying that M$ is the best but I've got a PC with Win10 running VMs with over 3 years now without a single reboot on a 9900k, 64 gig ram, and it just works flawlessly. Now, I also have an amd 5950, 128 ECC ram and the things ( actually 2 of them ), are one unstable mess. So, writing ( software ) for hardware, ... not that simple.
There are awesome open source projects that are really good, or better, than paid for products.
The only way for one to know ( as is wisdom ) is personal experience. The amd PC is on paper much better than the old intel 9900k but it turned out to not be so in real life.
... lets see ... if I understand the path and dockers and ...
... then again. What is your use case I don't know. You may even find ARM better than x86 for your use case.

Have fun and do tell what you ended up doing and why :)

whiffraspy

Downloaded
40.8 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Nic410 Great write up.
I've been trying all sorts of solutions for large amounts of storage bundled with running a Home Media server, perhaps a game server, VPN at home and so on.
Proxmox was cool but I couldn't get to grips with how to handle it best.
Also some open source OS like OpenMediaVault and FreeNAS.
Yet when it all came to it, the simplicity of things is what made me fall in love with Unraid.
It's somehow incredibly powerful but made simple enough for noobs - or atleast beginners to get into it and get going without knowing too much about it. Sure, there's a curve here also but I found it incredibly good once the basics were nailed. Especially the Unraid community docker templates which are world class makes it super easy to deploy and set up applications that work well with the hard drives in Parity system etc.
Never looked back.

Acps87

Downloaded
31.3 GB
Uploaded
323.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Been using unraid for 7+ years. and its more solid than ever, not to mention the large community resources with tons of guides/videos. they often discount licenses for cyber week in nov i think, if you might be interested!
:clap::clap::clap:

Wamyy

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
683.8 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I got blacklisted, any fixes?

highgrade81

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hi where do I fine the UNRAID_GUID

whiffraspy

Downloaded
40.8 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi where do I fine the UNRAID_GUID
A tip here is to download Unraid's USB tool.

Download the version for Windows (I assume you use this) and then the tool will show you which UUID your USB has. You do not need to actually install using this tool, but it's great for locating the UUID. It's inside the [ Brackets ] or similar once you have it listed :)
Also! Please use this thread as it has the newer version:

Mr Sand Man

Downloaded
48 GB
Uploaded
121.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
@ whiffraspy
Thank you for this software, I'll try this!