Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Anyone Have Any Pirated "copy Protection" Software? Drm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InGGame

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
11.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I know that nothing can really be protected with stuff like DRM, (cause software like anydvd :rock:)

but does anyone actually have any of the software (pirated of course:p) that are used to prevent copying,ect

I'm asking because I want to start making some videos and want to "protect them" :giggle:

from...some....how do i phrase it?.......not so tech-savy people;) .

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
yes good question InGGame my friends , I would also like to know how we can do that :)

aXeSwY

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Retired Veterans
Downloaded
26.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
62 (63)
Member for 9 years
No such buddy , simply making an iso file of it will make it shareable , that's why software company tend to use online verification , it will require a lot of work no easy way to do it :) add to that the verification technique could be cracked as well , and to answer your question there some software to prevent data distribution such and but don't keep your hopes up

M4Master

Android Head
Power User
Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
670.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
32 (32)
Member for 10 years
@InGGame so you want a pirated software which will protect your software/video from pirating ?????

Your thinking is really bad :p :p

InGGame

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
11.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@InGGame so you want a pirated software which will protect your software/video from pirating ?????

Your thinking is really bad :p :p

hehe, i knew someone would understand my logic! :rofl: had to try :p

InGGame

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
11.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
No such buddy , simply making an iso file of it will make it shareable , that's why software company tend to use online verification , it will require a lot of work no easy way to do it :) add to that the verification technique could be cracked as well , and to answer your question there some software to prevent data distribution such and but don't keep your hopes up

hehe, noooo my cracked software cant protect my un-cracked things :cry: :giggle: Anyways, thanks for the links and the info :rock:

Ps: I'm a huge pessimist :heartbreak: :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.