Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

How To Seed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaGil

Downloaded
11.5 GB
Uploaded
3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I'm anewbie and would like to help by seeding and I thought I was can I have some help in this area

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
1. You need a torrent client. recommended utorrent.
2. Download any torrent you want, when it's done and downloaded it will went to seeding tab, DO NOT remove torrent from your torrent client, let it run for a week or above.
Read more about seeding & Ratio here:

DaGil

Downloaded
11.5 GB
Uploaded
3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
1. You need a torrent client. recommended utorrent.
2. Download any torrent you want, when it's done and downloaded it will went to seeding tab, DO NOT remove torrent from your torrent client, let it run for a week or above.
Read more about seeding & Ratio here:
Hi thanks for the reply I use Utorrent and have had 2 of your programs seeding windows 10 (AIO)x64 by mOnkrus and windows 10 crux x64 by axeswy.... and it says I have seeded 3.9GB.
Utorrents is in the link on your information yhe only alterations I have made to Utoorent is on the directories in prefferences
1 new downloads in in downloads file1
2 completed in downloads file2
the torrents cam from kickass or 337x as I was unable to download from your site does this make adifference should I be loading some Other way

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Hi thanks for the reply I use Utorrent and have had 2 of your programs seeding windows 10 (AIO)x64 by mOnkrus and windows 10 crux x64 by axeswy.... and it says I have seeded 3.9GB.
Utorrents is in the link on your information yhe only alterations I have made to Utoorent is on the directories in prefferences
1 new downloads in in downloads file1
2 completed in downloads file2
the torrents cam from kickass or 337x as I was unable to download from your site does this make adifference should I be loading some Other way
You don't have enough ratio to get download from here.
Kindly, read the thread i given to you before into previous post. there you can see how to fix ratio and you will be able to get download from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.