Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC 2024 | Windows 11 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2024 | OS Build 26100.1 [24H2]

KrmacaVidoje

Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
8.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 months
T.H.A.N.K..._ _ _ ...Y.O.U
:D :D

Maybe to put inside somewhere is this update/clean or just clean version
Funky (Croatia)
13.04.2024 15:02:02

Rikkert

Downloaded
91.6 GB
Uploaded
503.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
  • To activate either edition (LTSC or IoT LTSC) Download the latest version of the Microsoft Activation Script (MAS) from Github. Do a Google search for 'massgravel github' to find their Github page.
  • In my own personal experience, this ISO would not enter Windows Setup using VirtualBox 6, so if you are a VirtualBox user, please make sure you are using the latest version (VirtualBox 7).
• If you want to add the Microsoft Store to this LTSC Build, go to part 4 of my tutorial linked below for an MS Store Installer package, and info on how to install it :

• If you you'd like to add Windows Subsystem for Android check out my WSA thread here:

➡️ WSA Thread

Permanently. This is not an evaluation build, and has no expiration date.
Thanks for the nice upload.

Another nice thing about this build is that you can just install it from within Windows 10 or 11 (mount the .iso file) for example and do an in place upgrade.
It also skips the hardware checks by default on this version, so you do not actually have to adjust anything to the .iso file.
Mount, click on setup.exe, install, choose: I belong to the 'domain' group, done.

Rikkert

Downloaded
91.6 GB
Uploaded
503.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
When you install this version, at first you don't see a watermark on the desktop, after a while you get the usual watermark, telling you to activate your Windows. If you don't like to use the usual, so called 'free' and not legal way, to activate the copy, but you don't want to see that watermark, you can remove it. Just follow the steps described by the people from thewindowsclub,
https:// duckduckgo . com
/?t=ffab&q=thewindowsclub+remove+watermark+windows+11&ia=web

IntruderAlert

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
715.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Installed, tested, it works! ok, four more words.
Very interesting. I installed this build in a virtual machine and STEAM didn't work for me there either. I have a very big reason to believe it's because of the NVIDIA 555.41 driver that supports WDDM 3.2.

john.tralala

Downloaded
156.6 GB
Uploaded
366.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
waiting for lite version ... :D

GojoSatoru

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Well I have installed this 24h2 build and it is running fine. But some tweaks like classic context menu don't work with this build.

Phirahat

Downloaded
103.8 GB
Uploaded
399.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank. . . . . . You.

rorymi6

Downloaded
36.8 GB
Uploaded
67.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Will this update each month as normal etc. ?
Just wondered if the usual monthly updates will come up and install on this version of W11 seeing as its not officially released by Microsoft ?
Its installed ok but as yet no usual cumulative updates have shown ?
:wondering:

shhab111

Downloaded
36.5 GB
Uploaded
15.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks and appreciation to your honorable person

MassZERO

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
96.6 GB
Uploaded
53.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for sharing!
Good one bro... @FBConan

GojoSatoru

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
@Jerry_Xristos I think you told me that people are not getting updates on this build. I actually got a feature update today.

QwpAb5.png