Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 Multilingual Pre_Activated October 2022 *TeamOS*

Cyborg

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
7.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
Anyone Can Help Me...No Seeder...No Download Speed....i have Not Downloaded This File...Plz anyone Help Mee ..πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
there is 1 active seeder give it some time as they may not be online right now

Uncle Mac

🀴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Anyone Can Help Me...No Seeder...No Download Speed....i have Not Downloaded This File...Plz anyone Help Mee ..πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
FIX your RATIO and dont pickup old Torrents that may not be worth it.. Use your seed bonus to fix ratio and stop complaining now

Andy 52

Power User
βœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
908.4 GB
Uploaded
27.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Because my computer is dedicated only to this tracker and it runs 24/7 and I will join your request for help! As above, I also remind you that it is not right to ask for help from a member of the tracker, registered for 5 years and with a coefficient - 0.38.
To Mr. Spacely, my sincere thanks for a job well done! :h:

Tk Mandal

Downloaded
115.6 GB
Uploaded
94.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Because my computer is dedicated only to this tracker and it runs 24/7 and I will join your request for help! As above, I also remind you that it is not right to ask for help from a member of the tracker, registered for 5 years and with a coefficient - 0.38.
To Mr. Spacely, my sincere thanks for a job well done! :h:
File Download Complete....thanks Maan....Manny Manny Thanks....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜