Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent DVDFab 13.0.1.8 x64 (Repack & Portable)

Wichestery2k

šŸ‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
95.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
280 (288)
Member for 7 years
PcOY9D.png

description:
DVDFab (Repack & Portable)
- a program for quickly copying DVDs without losing quality (full support for NTSC and PAL), dubbing DVDs to your computer's hard drive - very easy to use and at the same time has advanced functionality that you can access through the context menu that appears after right-clicking.

HD-DVD and Blu-Ray supported. The program allows you to create an exact copy of video data stored on a digital storage medium, along with such features inherent in DVDs as: menus, subtitles, various language Russifications of the film. Removes all protections (CSS, RC, RCE, Macrovision, UOPs and Sony ARccOS).

DVDFab repack features :
  1. Installation of the program or unpacking of the portable version (PAF) combined in one distribution package​
  2. Does not require registration (bb2018 Medicines /v12.x/ | OrGNiK33 v13.x/ Medicines)​
  3. Multilingual interface (including Russian)​
  4. Minor pre-configuration of the program​
  5. The external settings file fab_config*.xml is picked up, if one is located next to the installer (fab_config.xml - will overwrite the preset settings, fab_config_1.xml - preset settings plus user ones, empty fab_config.xml - default program settings)​
Install notes:

run installer pick full or portable

Screenshots:

• Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.6.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    28 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 28 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    44ebd2fad277ede0062d69efaafc02168d52bd17
  • Loadingā€¦

Dreamtrader

ā­ VIP
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
383.5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Years ago I used to swear by this program. Anxious to see how it's developed since... Thank you!

malimuc

Downloaded
249.2 GB
Uploaded
16.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Cured file doesn't work. If you want to compress 50Gb Bluray movie to 25Gb (ISO), it doesn't work!

Proof:

best regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyborg

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Member for 6 years
Lookimg is the only approved image host. You should also read this https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/expl...use-of-the-words-medicines-serial-etc.132630/

Ka3BuiL

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
131.5 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Years ago I used to swear by this program. Anxious to see how it's developed since... Thank you!

Same here bro, same here.
Thanks @Wichestery2k for uploading it, respect & seeding :h:

harkai

Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
11.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for the upload!
I've tried all versions of DVDFab but I had to go back using v12.7 as none of the newer ones work at all. I tried installing them and the portable ones too but they're all the same: at the first run after a fresh install as soon as I open a BD50 it just quits without any message. Then after a restart it says licence expired. Could anyone explain what I'm doing wrong, please?

Cyborg

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the upload!
I've tried all versions of DVDFab but I had to go back using v12.7 as none of the newer ones work at all. I tried installing them and the portable ones too but they're all the same: at the first run after a fresh install as soon as I open a BD50 it just quits without any message. Then after a restart it says licence expired. Could anyone explain what I'm doing wrong, please?
Use something like revo uninstaller or iobit uninstaller to completely remove all traces of the program from your system then try to reinstall

ShinGem

Downloaded
219.8 MB
Uploaded
11.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This will be a great one. Thank you so much for this!

harkai

Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
11.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Use something like revo uninstaller or iobit uninstaller to completely remove all traces of the program from your system then try to reinstall
I have used iobit uninstaller but it is the same...

malimuc

Downloaded
249.2 GB
Uploaded
16.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
The problem is Medicines (DVDFab) and not with Windows!

Cyborg

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Member for 6 years
I have used iobit uninstaller but it is the same...
I have completely removed my previous version and installed this one. it's working perfectly.

The problem is Medicines (DVDFab) and not with Windows!
program is already cured no need for medicine. login to your dvdfab account in the software to activate it

Wichestery2k

šŸ‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
95.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
280 (288)
Member for 7 years
I have completely removed my previous version and installed this one. it's working perfectly.

program is already cured no need for medicine. login to your dvdfab account in the software to activate it
usually residual junk from previous versions and antivirus or firewall/av is their issue!