Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Grimbahir-TeamOS WPI

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years

Grimbahir-TeamOS WPI
(WPI = Windows Post-Install)

I am proudly introducing my first Software collection. I have done hard work scripting and testing this huge amount of applications. I hope all members will enjoy this software collection where all applications are installed silently (according to my tests). If any member found an error, please send your feedback to improve the collection. Most applications are compatible with Windows 10 (x64).
I always welcome your suggestions to add, remove or modify applications. To learn about the programs included, I would like to refer you to the screenshots below.

The Collection requirements:
Windows 10 | 8.1 | 8 | 7 | XP | Vista x86-x64

Size:
65 gb

How to use the iso:

- Mount ISO Image
- run MInst.exe in the root of the iso
- select softwares that you want to install
- and click on ''Run All'' button
- wait untill all software installed
- Done

P4NbMt.png

P4NnPJ.png

P4NEN8.png

P4NphD.png

P4N3lg.png

P4N4I5.png

P4NSgm.png

P4N1SR.png

P4Ns6A.png

P4NFze.png

P4NHYU.png

P4NINn.png

P4NaQq.png

P4NrTQ.png

P4NylW.png

Important Note: The majority or all of the applications are in English. I am not completely sure of that.

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    5 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 5 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    a8376d291adeacd67dc942d2bb5418a4a7e216c8
  • Loading…

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Can you edit the thread a bit? ...Thanks!

Mihring Fapa

Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
341.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Can You included the Softwares that You have included in this softwares collection......

LeoRed

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
871.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Great
Congrats on your first collection of software releases on this form

Finally Thanks for your effort and this Post... Waiting for more in future and good luck

buddyjohn

Downloaded
157.4 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Very nice!, I am impressed by this massive list you have included. thank you very much.

fubarsam

Downloaded
159.2 GB
Uploaded
30.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I am downloading on my seed box as I write this. Will share for as long as possible. Thanks for all your hard work my friend.

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Finally! I could hardly wait! Thank you so very much, my friend! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
What an exclusive upload, Just Wow :eek:

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
Downloading & hopefully my stupid torrent application seeds it too. :p

Just one suggestion. If the application installer can state what a particular app is about (example, Alcohol - short description), Notepad++ - Short description. It would help a person understand what he/she is installing. Ignore if you already have something when someone hovers above).

BTW, I am wondering how I can make an ISO out of it. My largest USB is 64GB, which usually is lesser than 64. Still I will download and see if it can be done via a hard drive, extract and install individually. :)

Awesome work btw. If I get something which might be included or can be better, will surely let you know. :)

Finally before anyone asks what does WPI stand for: Web Platform Installer, or otherwise called WBS/I, Web Based Software/Installer.

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Just one suggestion. If the application installer can state what a particular app is about (example, Alcohol - short description), Notepad++ - Short description.It would help a person understand what he/she is installing. Ignore if you already have something when someone hovers above).

BTW, I am wondering how I can make an ISO out of it. My largest USB is 64GB, which usually is lesser than 64. Still I will download and see if it can be done via a hard drive, extract and install individually. :)

Awesome work btw. If I get something which might be included or can be better, will surely let you know. :)
First, I would like to thank you for your suggestions. Second, I was planning to make a short description, but I ignored the idea at the eleventh hour. I thought it would take too much time. Third, when you download it, you can copy the contents of the iso and u can delete the programs you don't need using the menu options. I will take all your suggestions into consideration.

Last edited:

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
First, I would like to thanks you for your suggestions. Second, I was planning to make a short description, but I ignored the idea at the eleventh hour. I thought it would take too much time. Third, when you download it, you can copy the contents of the iso and u can delete the programs you don't need using the menu options. I will take all your suggestions into consideration.
Thank you for being open to suggestion. I have around 15 apps I can add to it and around 20 to remove. I mean for my own as I am more of privacy enthusiast and many apps are closed source. Let me download and look at them and probably I can give you more on it.

Again, you have put up a lot of effort, and appreciation is very small or meagre compared to your herculian task and time for it.

Thank you so much for your efforts. I have turned on my laptop and downloading+leeching it at the same time. Hope it can help others.

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for being open to suggestion. I have around 15 apps I can add to it and around 20 to remove. I mean for my own as I am more of privacy enthusiast and many apps are closed source. Let me download and look at them and probably I can give you more on it.

Again, you have put up a lot of effort, and appreciation is very small or meagre compared to your herculian task and time for it.

Thank you so much for your efforts. I have turned on my laptop and downloading+leeching it at the same time. Hope it can help others.
Thanks you so much for your encouraging words and nice feelings.

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
good evening @Mr Grimbahir ;

How is it going ?

it can still be useful, it's ingenious :)

thank you for your work

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,341.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
All in one.
The best collection of countless programs. You don't know what to choose from all these known well known or some unknown programs.
I love it.

hakeem130

Downloaded
570.1 GB
Uploaded
19.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this one

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot, much appreciated

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This is a "Hit". Thank you for this. Without a doubt I know how much work and effort goes into making this and you have done very well indeed. Thank you for working to make this rarity, a reality. Be sure I will give it a thorough look-over and testing and report back to you.

Again, thank you for the countless hours to put this together. Wish you could be included in the vote.

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
This is a "Hit". Thank you for this. Without a doubt I know how much work and effort goes into making this and you have done very well indeed. Thank you for working to make this rarity, a reality. Be sure I will give it a thorough look-over and testing and report back to you.

Again, thank you for the countless hours to put this together. Wish you could be included in the vote.
Your great words are so much enough for me, my dear bro. God bless you!!!

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Simply amazing @Mr Grimbahir . This will be one of our most used collection of softwares for sure. Thank you, your dilligence and hard work make this a must need share.

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years