Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Request Video with Mono sound

BrunoSVK

Downloaded
105.7 GB
Uploaded
261.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Ahojte.Ospravedlňujem sa ak som založil zle nový topic.Anglicky neviem,tak si to prosím preložte.....SLovak to ENG
Prosím Vás,poradte mi.Mám starý Huawei P30 Pro ktorý je poškodeny a nahráva len monovideo.Hľadám program ktorý by mi tie videa opravil s pravil stereo zvuk.Najlepšie bude ak to budem vedieť aplikovať na viacej videí naraz a opraviť ich. Bolo by fajn keby to bolo s AI, ale hlavne aby som mohol opraviť viac než jedno video.Ďakujem za každú pomoc a radu
Ahojte a prajem krásny deň

Hello. I apologize if I started the wrong new topic. I don't know English, so please translate it..... SLOVAK to ENG
Please advise me. I have an old Huawei P30 Pro that is damaged and only records mono video. I am looking for a program that would correct those videos for me with correct stereo sound. It will be best if I can apply it to several videos at once and fix them. It would be nice if it was with AI, but mainly so that I could fix more than one video. Thanks for all the help and advice
Hello and have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Please take time to read our rule about the site preferred language here...
Please read the first rule for language

Downloaded
172.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
Hello,

You can convert audio files from mono to stereo and from stereo to mono. Converting a mono file into a stereo file produces an audio file that contains the same material in both channels, for example for further processing into real stereo. Since you mentioned Huawei P30 (older model) but you did not state what Android version or phone year model. If in case older model with Google Play Store available, you can search in PlayStore for FREE applications. I have tested. Remember, Google to only work with Huawei on device models available to the public on or before 16 May 2019 and not the newer / latest models.

Else you may convert it using computer, there are many online converters available from MONO to STEREO audio and video medias.

Hope my answer helps you .. :)

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
If a sound was never recorded, it can never be restored. Think of it like a singer who sings with a closed mic. Nothing is recorded so it is impossible to "restore". Having said that we don't really know your issue. It can be that the sound is indeed mono but any player when they see a mono channel, they just play the channel on both speakers. I think in your case it's a stereo channel with one of the channels being silent and that needs a different approach.

I don't think there can be a mass converter but it is easy enough to do in any video editor. Separate the audio from the video, convert it to mono, and back to stereo. That will make the audio, to be played in both channels. Both Premiere and Filmora can do that, but with premiere you may use Adobe Encoder to do multiple videos at the same time.

You can find many tutorials on how to do this and probably some in your language too.

Last edited:

BrunoSVK

Downloaded
105.7 GB
Uploaded
261.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Telefón má verziu 10 a obsahuje Google Play.
Našiel som dobrý program na videá Adobe Premier a dá sa to v ňom spraviť, ale len jedno video. Hľadám program, v ktorom bude možné aplikovať operáciu na viacero videí súčasne. Môj mobil je už dva roky poškodený, takže som nahral veľa zlých videí.

The phone is version 10 and includes Google Play. I found a good video program Adobe Premier and it can be done in it, but only one video. I am looking for a program in which it will be possible to apply an operation to several videos at the same time. My mobile has been broken for two years now, so I've uploaded a lot of bad videos.

It's obvious this user does not know how to use Google Translate... So I did it for him.. VDO

Downloaded
172.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
I have uploaded this https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/idealshare-videogo.213204/ upon your request, this software have BATCH CONVERSION capability and also it will be available to other members require it as well. Enjoy! :)