Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows_11_PRO-ENTERPRISE_22000.100_21H2_x64_En-US_[ACTIVATED]

kata40

Downloaded
916.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
enable back the tpm. to be activated again. Any changes made in the hardware after the installation will compromise the being activated. ;)
It didn't start, it was still spinning in the main boot screen. But in 30 minutes of installation, I redid everything!

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Yes, we installed it on our 5 yr old laptop without a hiccup. Installed our 3rd party AV app and several others like IObit Driver Booster, Revo Uninstaller Pro and Winrar,
and its running well with no lag, Quicker than our prior install of Win 10 pro we might add.

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
Yes, we installed it on our 5 yr old laptop without a hiccup. Installed our 3rd party AV app and several others like IObit Driver Booster, Revo Uninstaller Pro and Winrar,
and its running well with no lag, Quicker than our prior install of Win 10 pro we might add.
thanks again for a very informative feedback. That helps me a lot. ;)

ALF@be

Downloaded
536.2 GB
Uploaded
86.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks, sharing for 8 weeks...

charhe19

Downloaded
45.3 GB
Uploaded
20.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for direct link .. i hope all uploader put direct link ,, coz i cant use torrent bcoz of bla bla ratio error ... >_<

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
thanks for direct link .. i hope all uploader put direct link ,, coz i cant use torrent bcoz of bla bla ratio error ... >_<
If I where you, I will download from torrent here coz that is the safest. All you need to do is give back what you've got from here. ;)

Marbles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
235.8 GB
Uploaded
40.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Late to the game, but I will seed and try it on my 8 year old desktop later to see what happens. It sounds old, but win10 runs very smooth and I would like to keepit going. Hopefully win11 works not bad. Thanks for this share.

d0gge

Downloaded
85.2 GB
Uploaded
197.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
yeah that's because current VM is not windows 11 ready. The purpose of asking it was, to know if no setup files of windows 10 was included. Since the case wasn't detected windows then all files of the iso are none windows 10 files. ;) What actually transpired here, you are affirming the fact. thanks for that! I also just confirming everything is done properly.

Edit: does anyone installed this to non-requirements compliant?
Didn't work on Dell OptiPlex 3010 with no TPM and 3rd gen i5.

e: Oh there's no processor check bypass. That's why :)

A

alexrg

Thanks will def give this one a try!

atadikohp

Downloaded
283.2 MB
Uploaded
4.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The 2nd link uploadrar has JS/Adware.Subprop.Y application and block by eset

Thank you for sharing my friend!

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years

the reason why I did not disable Processor check is that. windows 11 won't perform better below the required processor, ;) And if that is the case, doesn't make sense?!

Last edited:

africasa

Downloaded
29.1 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks Buddy, i will test tomorrow, great day!

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
By the way, those that have tried this.. can you please check this on your registry if the value is correct?
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\MoSetup]
"AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU"=dword:00000001
please confirm ...

africasa

Downloaded
29.1 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
the reason why I did not disable Processor check is that. windows 11 won't perform better below the required processor, ;) And if that is the case, doesn't make sense?!

You will not have a problem if you downloads DLL-fille (appraiserres - from the net...) and copy to --> sources folder. I'm with Dell Precision T3600 (i dont have TRM). Good luck!

africasa

Downloaded
29.1 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

You will not have a problem if you downloads DLL-fille (appraiserres - from the net...) and copy to --> sources folder. I'm with Dell Precision T3600 (i dont have TRM). Good luck!

Nikon Crypt

Downloaded
119.6 GB
Uploaded
881.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thx for sharing. Nice work!

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
Look buddy why would I copy that, when in windows 11 that already exist?! If you got me, I intentionally did not disable the processor check. As you can see it in the requirements. My last and only question for those who have tried, is registry value only. I have none other problem. Just leaving the processor check enable is not a problem to me. ;) My works does not placed all machine to run windows 11. ;) Anyway, I know you are talking about that thing from other forum site. But to tell you, using that won't allow to update in the future. ;) Do you think that is not a problem? :D Remember this. ;)

Last edited:

pulak360

Banned
Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
97 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Do i have to do anything special to install it on a non tpm device? Or install it as-usual?

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
Do i have to do anything special to install it on a non tpm device? Or install it as-usual?
Just do as usual, and its done.

zeus7856

Downloaded
138.1 GB
Uploaded
360.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Just do as usual, and its done.
Hey bro, I have installed it on 2 devices (both working smoothly fine, and efficiently. But need one help, when I tried to install it on an MSI device, it asks for a key, and neither there is no option available to dump it.